What if I need to be absent during Boys State?

Absence from Boys State will be by written pass only. Passes will be approved only in the case of extreme emergency or by prior written permission from the parent and must be approved by the Boys State Legion Director; located in the American Legion Boys State office. No citizen is to leave the boundaries of American Legion Boys State.